Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Friend Finding On The Cheap

Before I met my beautiful wife from the Philippines I had joined a few off-line relationship business's with out much luck! The high cost of these programs compared to online programs like FilipinoFriendFinder was something I should have looked closely at before joining. One I joined cost me over $1,000 AUD and thinking back they were unprofessional. So I decided to look at options on the internet where I would have more control over who I could meet. I'd traveled to the Philippines before and this led me to joining Filipino Friend Finders. It was cheap to become a member and I struck up many friendships with many desirable partners. After chatting with about 5 I then met the woman through Filipino Friend Finder who would become my wife. So I can highly recommend using a online service like Friend Finder as it worked for me and maybe it could work for you too.

No comments: