Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Why Did I Choose Filipino Friend Finder

I decided to join FilipinoFriendFinder as they had so many members registered in the Philippines, and the initial search I did before paying returned many eligible women. There are many internet cafes in the Philippines and while the guys are in there playing online games, the girls are in there looking for friends! I found the girls I struck up friendships with to all be serious about why they joined FilipinoFriendFinder . Often they are using the few pesos they have left over to pay to the internet cafe to chat to their prospective partners. One girl I chatted to could only stay 1/2 hour at a time as that was all she could afford. So you will have to be patient with some as they can't chat all the time like us! One thing I found strange was that not all of them were keen to move out of the Philippines! We're have the impression they all want to leave if they find a husband online, but some don't! My wife took a little convincing as like most Filipino's her family is very close. I think this is one of the first aspects you need to look at when you first start to chat.

No comments: